- Micki Luebbe
2020 COVID Updates
Updated: Apr 30, 2020
Our COVID-19 response, please read before visiting Down to Earth Greenhouse this 2020 Season!
We are open for walk-ins Monday- Thursday from 1-6 PM, Friday from 9-5 PM and Saturday-Sunday from 8-4 PM.
Appointments are available Monday-Thursday 9-12:30 PM and are limited to 50 people per hour. Tuesdays are reserved for those 60 and over and at-risk individuals.
Call 715-675-2705 for appointment availability or visit downtoearthgreenhouse.shop to schedule an appointment time.
Phone orders will be taken Monday-Thursday and order pickups are during the weekdays only.
We will not be able to answer the phone on Saturday and Sunday. Please leave a voice message or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. We are practicing social distancing so please stay 6 feet away from all employees and customers and we are asking customers to wear masks and gloves.
2. We are asking customers to clean their carts before using. Hand sanitizers are available at the front of each greenhouse and a hand wash station is available in the checkout shed.
3. Greenhouses will only be able to have 20 people in at a time, staying 6 feet apart. The veggie house limit is 10 people. We will have traffic patterns for entering and leaving the greenhouses and one way aisles.
4. The checkout shed will only allow in one customer at a time per cashier.
5. We are limiting customers to only 2 per family.
6. No children under the age of 12 or animals at this time. We will miss seeing your kids and dogs so please know, this isn't forever!
7. If you would like advice about your landscaping project and are looking for recommendations, please schedule an appointment time. Employees will not be able to assist during busy times.
8. We reserve the right to limit the number of people entering our property to maintain social distancing.
9. We reserve the right to refuse service to individuals who do not want to comply with our property rules.
We appreciate your understanding during this difficult time. Please be patient with us as we adapt to these changes. We want to do our best to serve you and provide you with quality plants for your 2020 growing season!
The Luebbe family and the team at Down to Earth!